Macaloney Distillers maintains that world-class ‘been there and done it’ management and advisors are essential to effective planning and successful implementation. Our founder, Dr. Graeme Macaloney PEng.,FIChemE is an ex-pat Scot and fermentation engineer, with three degrees in fermentation / bioprocess engineering from the top Scottish & UK universities, is Fortune 100 corporate trained in fermentation management, and is a repeat entrepreneur having co-founded the Deal Generator angel investor network, a fermentation contract manufacturing business, and Macaloney Distillers. A seasoned executive, he has assembled a blue ribbon board and advisors:
- President & CEO - Graeme Macaloney: Per biography above.
- Director – Patrick Michaud: Seasoned CFO and in corporate governance, with multi-million-dollar initial public offerings, mergers & acquisitions and re-engineering accomplishments.
- Director – Allan Scott: Past Pres. TELUS Communications and Economic Development Edmonton. Chair of the $90 million Alberta Art Gallery. Co-founded Deal Generator angel network.
- Director – Art Froehlich: Partner in Ad Farm marketing, past-President Western Canadian Maltings, seasoned in corporate governance.
- Business advisor – Anthony Wills: Founder-owner of the successful, award winning Kilchoman Distillery, Islay, Scotland.
- Business advisor – John Macaloney: Founder-owner of Glenskirlie House and Castle – haute cuisine restaurant and two wedding / banqueting facilities including the first castle built in Scotland in the 21st Century.